Here’s your chance to have a say in how money is spent in public schools. Deer Valley Unified School Districts (DVUSD) seeks input from parents, teachers and the rest of the community on how it should target resources in its 2018-19 budget.
The simple online survey asks participants to rank the following seven items in order of importance:
- Provide more time for teacher professional development.
- Provide additional instructional time for students, especially for students in need of academic help.
- Formally evaluate under-utilized schools to find ways for efficiencies.
- Provide differentiated pay for teachers based on student achievement results
- Change school administrators where student achievement is consistently below District expectations.
- Provide a salary increase that is uniform for all employees.
- Implement a participation fee for programs that are not required, but cost more than general.
The survey will be available through Wednesday, Jan. 31, according to a statement from the district.
Homes for Sale in North Phoenix
See the latest photos and most accurate information on all homes listed in 85085, 85086 and 85087.