Here’s your chance to have a say in how money is spent in public schools. Deer Valley Unified School Districts (DVUSD) seeks input from parents, teachers and the rest of the community on how it should target resources in its 2018-19 budget.
The simple online survey asks participants to rank the following seven items in order of importance:
- Provide more time for teacher professional development.
- Provide additional instructional time for students, especially for students in need of academic help.
- Formally evaluate under-utilized schools to find ways for efficiencies.
- Provide differentiated pay for teachers based on student achievement results
- Change school administrators where student achievement is consistently below District expectations.
- Provide a salary increase that is uniform for all employees.
- Implement a participation fee for programs that are not required, but cost more than general.
The survey will be available through Wednesday, Jan. 31, according to a statement from the district.
This Grand Yet Cozy Home Could be Yours!
This spacious & spotless Regal model is both grand & cozy. Enter into a formal living/dining room with soaring vaulted ceilings. A private guest suite downstairs provides hospitality for your visitors.
4 BEDS | 3.5 BATHS | 2-CAR GARAGE | 3,264 SQFT | $409,000
2413 W Clearview Trail, Anthem Parkside
Call 623-297-2557 or CLICK TO LEARN MORE