CITY OF PHOENIX — More than 300 jobs paying $14 to $15 per hour to assemble respiratory masks are being filled in a series of virtual Arizona@Work hiring events starting Thursday, April 16. Additional virtual hiring events are slated for April 23 and 30. The virtual hiring event has important information and answers to questions.
Arizona@Work is organizing the hiring events on behalf of Manpower, the organization handling the hiring assignment for the manufacturer.
The first event will begin at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday. The website is bit.ly/PHXAssembly and requires the password “p3nAVmmYJ28.” The password is case sensitive. Interested candidates can attend the virtual hiring event or email resumes to ManpowerAZ@Manpower.com with “Attention Mickey Ruxon, AZ@WK” in the subject line.
Successful candidates must adhere to company requirements:
- Small parts assembly, with the ability to work standing.
- Previous assembly, production, and manufacturing experience, however open to entry level capabilities.
- Meet and adhere to applicable Standard Operation Instructions (SOS/SCS) or any other related documents.
- Lifting is generally at or below 35Lbs. without significant repetitions.
- Employee will be part of the manufacturing process including assembly of products, machine operation and moderate material handling.
For more information, contact Arizona@Work/Phoenix, 602-262-6776 or ArizonaAtWork.com/Phoenix, go to “Events.”