Sonoran Foothills: Classic Master-Planned Community
Sonoran Foothills has 16 distinct neighborhoods with separate entrances and varying levels of amenities:
- Desert Canyon (parks, tot lot, outdoor basketball court)
- Desert Cove (close to community center & main outdoor pool)
- Desert Crest (parks, outdoor basketball court, tot lot, some homes close to community center & pool)
- Desert Crossings (close to community center & main outdoor pool)
- Desert Crown (separate outdoor community pool, park)
- Desert Enclave
- Desert Pass North
- Desert Pass South
- Desert Point
- Desert Sierra (patio homes, separate outdoor community pool, park, tot lot)
- Desert Springs (parks, soccer park, tot lots)
- Desert Trails North (small park)
- Desert Trails South (small park)
- Desert Village (condos, separate outdoor swimming pool, exercise room)
- Desert Vistas (parks, tot lots)
- Talus Ranch
- Central community center, accessible to all Sonoran Foothills residents.
- Outdoor tennis, volleyball and basketball courts and a swimming pool.
- Large park and playground for the kids.
- Trails for walking or biking throughout the community, and smaller parks throughout the various neighborhoods.
Sonoran Foothills has its own K-8 public school and is served by Barry Goldwater High School in the DVUSD district. See more about public, charter and private schools near Sonoran Foothills. See also test scores & enrollment Figures.
See our North Phoenix Map for an at-a-glance look at attractions in the region.
Brand New Anthem Home for Sale
Homes for Sale in Sonoran Foothills & North Phoenix
See the latest photos and most accurate information on all homes listed in 85085, 85086 and 85087.
This never-lived-in Ravenna model in Circle Mountain, by Pulte, is fresh and ready to make memories. Perfect floorplan! Phoenix utilities.
4 BEDS | 2.5 BATHS | 3-CAR GARAGE | 2,582 SQFT | $415,000
44622 N 41st Drive, Anthem
Call 623-297-2557 or CLICK TO LEARN MORE