Sonoran Foothills AZ is in Arizona’s Deer Valley Unified School District (DVUSD). The primary K-8 public school serving the students is Sonoran Foothills School, and for grades 9-12 it’s Barry Goldwater High School.
Homes for Sale in Sonoran Foothills & North Phoenix
See the latest photos and most accurate information on all homes listed in 85085, 85086 and 85087.
But Sonoran Foothills residents willing to make a short drive have access to several public charter schools [full list] in North Phoenix:
- Adams Traditional Academy (K-8)
- Stepping Stones Academy (K-8)
- Ridgeline Academy (K-8)
- Jefferson Preparatory High School (7-12)
- Anthem Prep (K-12)
- Caurus Academy (K-8 now, adding high school in fall 2018).
The community is also not far from North Valley Christian Academy (NVCA), a private preK-12 school.
Thanks to Arizona’s open enrollment program, which requires all public schools to allow students to pick the school of their choice if capacity permits, Sonoran Foothills residents can seek to enroll students in other nearby K-8 schools or high schools.
- Compare North Phoenix School Test Scores
- North Phoenix School Enrollment Figures
- Explore the Sonoran Foothills Neighborhood
- Sonoran Foothills Real Estate Data
Brand New Anthem Home for Sale
This never-lived-in Ravenna model in Circle Mountain, by Pulte, is fresh and ready to make memories. Perfect floorplan! Phoenix utilities.
4 BEDS | 2.5 BATHS | 3-CAR GARAGE | 2,582 SQFT | $399,000
44622 N 41st Drive, Anthem
Call 623-297-2557 or CLICK TO LEARN MORE