Travel along I-17 near Pinnacle Peak Road will get a little congested in the overnight hours from Aug. 12 through Aug. 17 with lane closures and full closures planned as ADOT continues work on the new overpass [Full Project Details]. Here’s what you can expect, according to the agency:
Overnight Lane Closures
- Southbound I-17 will be narrowed to one lane at Pinnacle Peak Road from 10 p.m. Monday, Aug. 12, to 5 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 13, and from 10 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 15, to 5 a.m. Friday, Aug. 16.
- Northbound I-17 will be narrowed to one lane at Pinnacle Peak Road from 10 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 13, to 5 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 14, and from 10 p.m. Wednesday to 5 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 15.
Overnight Full Closures
- Northbound and southbound I-17 will be closed at Pinnacle Peak Road from 10 p.m. Friday, Aug. 16, to 9 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 17.
- Pinnacle Peak Road will be closed in both directions at I-17 for bridge work at the same time, along with the southbound I-17 on-ramp at Happy Valley Road and the northbound I-17 on-ramp at Pinnacle Peak Road.
- For southbound I-17: Use the Pinnacle Peak Road off- and on-ramps to re-access the interstate or consider exiting at eastbound Happy Valley Road and using southbound 19th Avenue to westbound Deer Valley Road to southbound I-17.
- For northbound I-17: Use the Pinnacle Peak Road off- and on-ramps to re-access the interstate or consider exiting at eastbound Deer Valley Road and using northbound 19th Avenue to westbound Happy Valley Road to northbound I-17.
- For westbound Pinnacle Peak Road: Use northbound 23rd Avenue to westbound Happy Valley Road to 43rd Avenue.
- For eastbound Pinnacle Peak Road: Use southbound 35th Avenue to eastbound Deer Valley Road to 19th Avenue.
- Southbound I-17 is scheduled to be closed between Happy Valley and Pinnacle Peak roads from 10 p.m. Friday, Aug. 23, to 7 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 24.
- Northbound I-17 is scheduled to be closed between Pinnacle Peak and Happy Valley roads from 10 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 24, to 9 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 25.
All planned closures are subject to change, the agency said.
Large Country Club View Lot
Bennington with 14-foot ceilings, fireplace, no homes behind, and near the first gate!
N Moss Springs Road, Anthem Country Club
3 BEDS | 2.5 BATHS | 3-CAR GARAGE | 2,542 SQFT | $440,000
Call 623-297-2557 or CLICK TO LEARN MORE